Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Uglies - Next Step

Those ugly hallway walls are now free of wallpaper and scrubbed pretty clean.  Yesterday, I moved on to the living room.



Although we hung this wallpaper about 21 years ago, I'll still liked it.  It was subtle, but fun.  And also very dated.  Here's a detail of the decimated pattern...


This paper is much higher quality than that in the hallway.  It still was in good shape in most spots, but it is harder to remove.  I'll be going through lots and lots of Piranha Wallpaper remover in the living room!

I'd sure like to get this all removed and the room painted before Ben gets home.  Not that he cares what the walls look like, lol.  I just know we'll be having more guests around then.  So, if I disappear for a while, you'll know that I'm scraping my walls.

1 comment:

bunchocoffeys said...

Ah, scraping walls, those were the days. :) Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it all!